Slots24 Privacy Protection
Our customer’s privacy, and moreover protecting this privacy, is highest priority to us. We will always keep your personal information protected.
Once You have registered yourself, opened up a Slots24 account, your information will be recorded in a protected database. We use your information to keep You up to date about our competitions and campaigns, offers, novelties - everything that could be as well entertaining as beneficial for You. We are able to offer You the best possible customer service, including fast and efficient payouts, with the help of our database.
As You register, You agree on Slots24 user terms and conditions and You join the Slots24 mailing list. You can update your contact information and edit your mailing list settings at any time by signing into your Slots24 account and going to the ‘My Account’ sub section.
Good to know
We are strongly committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitor’s personal information. Personal information that we process will not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes. We will take any reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all personal information provided on our secure Slots24 servers. All electronic financial transactions entered into through Slots24 will be protected by encryption technology.
If You have any questions, or concerns, we kindly ask You to contact our customer service at email@example.com.
Last modified: 2016-05-25
- By providing your personal information and registering with us or logging on with us when you enter our website, you explicitly consent to Slots24 processing and disclosing your Personal Information for the purposes, and otherwise in the manner, set out on this page.
- Personal information is any information about you that identifies you or by which your identity can be reasonably determined.
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- Slots24 only collects personal information that is necessary for one or more of our functions or activities. The type of personal information which is collected from our clients may include name, address, birth date, payment card details, details of gaming transactions and account transfers and or other information clients wish to provide.
- Personal information may be submitted to our website. You will be asked to provide your Personal Information in this area for the purpose of registering with Slots24 and opening an account with us.
- Where possible, we will give you the opportunity to decline in providing any personal information we request, but in some cases, your use of this website may be restricted if you do not provide the requested information.
- Slots24 will process your personal information to administer your account, maintain our accounts and records, monitor website usage levels and the quality of the service we provide and to inform you, from time to time, about products and services that we consider may interest you. Slots24 will also retain such information and may analyse it if asked to do so in order to investigate any actual or suspected criminal activity or, in respect of any event featured on our website, any threat to the integrity of that event and/or breaches of the rules of that event as laid down by the relevant governing bodies.
- Slots24 may also disclose your personal information in certain circumstances: Sometimes we are required or authorised by the law to disclose your personal information. For example Slots24 discloses personal data when ordered to do so by order of the Curacao Gaming Authority and/or under provision in the Governing laws of Malta. Furthermore, Slots24 reserves the right to disclose personal data to relevant recipients when Slots24 has reasonable grounds to suspect irregularities that involve a Slots24 account.
- We may also disclose your personal information where you have consented to us doing so. If you have registered through an agent or an affiliate you also have approved that personal information may be shared with the agent/affiliate. Your consent to the disclosure of your personal information may also be given explicitly such as in writing or verbally or may be implied from your conduct such as when you discuss details of the relationship you have with us publicly with the media.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating Slots24, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- At our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on Slots24. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at www.slots24.com